|First Appearance||Imperial Empires: The Campaigns|
|Cost||40 Wood 10 Coins|
|Age Available||Discovery Age|
|Use||To increase population,.|
|Civilizations||All, some has counterparts. See the section Counterparts|
House is a civilian building which supports the population of units. It can garrison any units except for Cavalry units. It is unlocked in the first age, Discovery Age as an upgrade of Tent.
House can unlock the shipment of villagers or settler
- Housing - Upgrades tent into house.
- Settler Shipment - Unlocks Settler or Villager shipment.
- Manors replace House in British civilization.
- Colonial Estancias replace House in Spanish civilization.
- Villages replace House in Chinese civilization.
- Shrines replace House in Japanese civilization.
- Yurts replace House in Mongolian civilization.
- Longhouses replace House in Iroqois civilization.
- Pavilion is another type of House in Egyptian and Crusader civilization.